Tuesday, November 2, 2010

TODAY'S NUGGET: My November Goal/ Top Scripts of All Time

I'm not doing NaNoWriMo, but felt a bit left out.

So I decided to create my own goal-of-the-month: To read the top 30 scripts of all time.

Perhaps you'd like to play along?

The WGA's Top 101 scripts of all time are listed here: http://www.simplyscripts.com/wga_top_101_scripts.html

[For those scripts that are unattainable, I'll watch the movie instead.]

Seeing as I'm already behind one day, I'll blog about #27 Groundhog Day (since I've read it already).  I plan to start with #30 Unforgiven today and work backwards in order.  I'll blog a nugget each day. 

Hope you'll read along & come back to comment.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

perPage: 10, numPages: 8, var firstText ='First'; var lastText ='Last'; var prevText ='« Previous'; var nextText ='Next »'; } expr:href='data:label.url' expr:href='data:label.url + "?&max-results=7"'