Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New - BOOK CLUB

A kind friend sent me a book, Aristotle's Poetics for Screenwriters (2002), by Michael Tierno. It has 33 very short chapters that are no more than 4-5 pgs each.

For the next 33 days, I plan to lead a virtual book club here. I will read a chapter a day, and pick out something unusual or practical to talk about.

I will not be summarizing the chapters.
I will not do your reading for you.
So get your own book if you want to follow along.

I do hope that you will join me for discussion and comment.

[DISCLAIMER: I have not been asked, nor paid, to read or comment on this book.]

No comments:

perPage: 10, numPages: 8, var firstText ='First'; var lastText ='Last'; var prevText ='« Previous'; var nextText ='Next »'; } expr:href='data:label.url' expr:href='data:label.url + "?&max-results=7"'